A practising lawyer since 2007, Fabien RAJON offers his clients a high level of legal expertise and an effective handling of their cases.
He holds the following degrees:
- HEC PARIS, Master’s in International Law and Management, 2006;
- University of Montpellier I, Master’s in Criminal Business Law, 2004;
- University of Grenoble II, Master’s in Private Law and Criminal Sciences, 2003;
- University of Grenoble II, Master’s in Private Law, 2002.
Fabien has solid experience of litigation, having practised in the courts on an ongoing basis.
This litigation experience is an asset for his clients, both when defending their interests in court and when providing advice.
Fabien has taught criminal law, business criminal law and tort law at INSEEC Lyon and the European Business School (ECE).
His expertise covers the following areas in particular:
- Criminal defence, business criminal law, law relating to victims of criminal offences and compensation for personal injury;
- Business law and civil and commercial litigation.
Fabien also advises and litigates internationally on behalf of French and foreign clients who entrust him with the defence of their interests.
He is the author of Aux côtés des victimes, published by Editions de l’Archipel (Paris).
Fax. +33 (0)4 69 96 59 84
69006 Lyon – FRANCE